Do you want to be part of an ambitious and leading engineering consulting company in industrial projects? Can you see yourself working in the railway sector?
We are looking for suitable candidates in signals, tracks, bridges, soil and drainage for projects in the railway sector for our company, which has more than 25 years of experience in managing industrial projects and consulting.
We offer a high professional level, and we make an effort to set the standard for our industry with inspiring projects. KP Consulting is an international consulting company that creates value for customers, employees, and partners through specialized knowledge in project management, quality assurance, technical support, and procurement.
We are looking for experienced project managers with experience in railway technology, railway operations and infrastructure, who can handle the project manager role on large railway/infrastructure projects. With your professional background, competencies and understanding of the project's requirements, you ensure quality and are motivated by delivering the highest standard throughout the project process from the initial meeting to delivery and the subsequent follow-up.
We expect you to have
- Master's degree or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a design manager in the railway sector.
- Experience in one or more of the following disciplines: signals, tracks, bridges or soil and drainage.
- Extremely good writing skills and strong in oral communication in both Danish and English.
- Experience in handling follow-up on deliveries.
- Experience with railway technical systems and workflows.
- ·Experience in preparing and reviewing written technical reports and project implementation.
In addition, it will be an advantage to have experience within
- Facilitation of collaboration and inclusion in project teams with a focus on knowledge sharing, inspiration, commitment, and motivation.
- Planning and management of projects and design processes, including schedules, financial and risk management, working environment, coordination, and communication. It is your role to ensure good management and commitment to your projects with ongoing follow-up on quality.
We hold interviews on an ongoing basis, so send your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions, you can contact director Klaus Pedersen on +45 40 329 321 or via email@example.com.
Send us your CV here.