Do you want to be part of an ambitious and leading engineering consulting company in the field of industrial projects? Do you see yourself working in the railway sector?
We are looking for an experienced train service technician for different positions in the fields of quality assurance, test, troubleshooting and maintenance of trains in Denmark, Sweden, Germany, and Israel. Your workplace will be in Denmark and support tasks abroad when needed.
We offer an exciting position in a consulting company with more than 25 years of experience in managing industrial projects. We have a high professional level, where we make an effort to set the standard for our industry with inspiring projects. KP Consulting is an international consulting company that creates value for customers, employees, and partners through specialized knowledge in project management, quality assurance, technical support, and procurement.
We expect you to have
- Experience as an electrical or mechanical technician
- Specialized technical experience with maintenance, repair and troubleshooting on trains.
- A high degree of responsibility
- The ability to work independently but also in teams, where flexibility is central.
- The ability to utilize and share relevant knowledge.
In addition, it will be an advantage to have
- International experience from working in different countries.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
We hold interviews on an ongoing basis, so send your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions, you can contact director Klaus Pedersen on +45 40 329 321 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send us your CV here.