KP Consulting seeks a CSM Authority Coordinator for a rail project and therefore looks for new resources in the rail industry for a specific national task.
Who are we
KP Consulting is a Danish consulting firm with a subsidiary in Israel. The firm was founded in 2006 and it supports the railway sector within project management, quality assurance, development and HSE. Besides we also focus on recruitment and development of new business areas in collaboration with our customers.
- Guide and prioritize projects on CSM process, templates, time limits, etc.
- Ensure that the projects plan for commissioning, including preparation of the basis (system definition, safety plan, safety documentation, etc.).
- Follow up on the progress of the project and preparing the basis for commissioning and follow- up on terms and conditions.
- Escalate projects if not on time.
- Facilitate the preparation of security plan and safety documentation.
- Agree with the necessary authority approval procedures with the Traffic Ministry.
- Coordinate communication between the project and the Traffic Ministry.
- Contact to assessors, including assessment of assessor issues and safety assessment reports.
- Register and document the authority processing according to specific processes.
Skills and experience
Emphasis will be placed on extensive knowledge and experience with CSM-RA processes from major railway infrastructure projects. In addition, emphasis is placed on the experience you have with planning, drafting and coordinating application material for assessor and authority management, facilitation of hazard identification workshops and implementation of risk assessment. It is weighted positively if there is knowledge of Banedanmarks safety management system. It would also be positive if you have an engineering or equivalent technical relevant training regarding safety-related rail infrastructure.
In case you have questions or need any further information about the position please contact Klaus Pedersen on phone: +45 40329321 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application and CV, using the link below. We
treat all inquiries confidentially.