Do you want to be part of an ambitious and leading engineering consulting company in the field of industrial projects? Do you see yourself working in the railway sector?
We are looking for a CSM Authority Coordinator for a rail project and we offer an exciting position in a consulting company with more than 25 years of experience in managing industrial projects. We have a high professional level, where we make an effort to set the standard for our industry with inspiring projects. KP Consulting is an international consulting company that creates value for customers, employees, and partners through specialized knowledge in project management, quality assurance, technical support, and procurement.
Content of the position
- Guide and prioritize projects on CSM process, templates, time limits, etc.
- Ensure that the project’s plan for commissioning, including preparation of the basis (system definition, safety plan, safety documentation, etc.).
- Follow up on the progress of the project and preparing the basis for commissioning and follow- up on terms and conditions.
- Escalate projects if not on time.
- Facilitate the preparation of security plan and safety documentation.
- Enter into agreements with the necessary authority approval procedures with the Traffic Ministry.
- Coordinate communication between the project and the Traffic Ministry.
- Facilitate contact to assessors, including assessment of assessor issues and safety assessment reports.
- Register and document the authority processing according to specific processes.
We expect you to have
- Extensive knowledge and experience with CSM-RA processes from major railway infrastructure projects.
- Experience with planning, drafting, and coordinating application material for assessor and authority management.
- Experience with facilitation of hazard identification workshops.
- Experience with implementation of risk assessment.
In addition, it will be an advantage to have
- Knowledge of Banedanmarks safety management system.
- An engineering degree or equivalent relevant technical training in safety-related rail infrastructure.
We hold interviews on an ongoing basis, so send your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions, you can contact director Klaus Pedersen on +45 40 329 321 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send us your CV here.