Do you want to be part of an ambitious and leading engineering consulting company in the field of industrial projects? Do you see yourself working in the railway sector?
We are looking for a highly experienced locomotive engineer for an international railway position in a Western seaside location, to play a vital role in the development of our costumer’s request, having a real impact on the performance of the fleet with a once in a lifetime experience.
We offer an exciting position in a consulting company with more than 25 years of experience in managing industrial projects. We have a high professional level, where we make an effort to set the standard for our industry with inspiring projects. KP Consulting is an international consulting company that creates value for customers, employees, and partners through specialized knowledge in project management, quality assurance, technical support, and procurement.
We expect you to have
- A Master’s Degree, or equivalent, in Railway Engineering, Railway Operations, Railway Management or other relevant fields.
- Specialized professional experience in the field of diesel locomotives.
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in the rolling stock as senior technical or management level, preferably working for railway operators, OEM's, regulators, or railway consulting firms.
- Experience in preparing written technical reports, technical scope, feasibility study, review of Maintenance plans, project implementation, warranty issues, fleet modifications andexecution.
- The ability to utilize and share relevant knowledge.
- The ability to act as a mission/team leader, exercising supervision coordination, and planning responsibilities over the assigned team.
In addition, it will be an advantage to have
- International experience from working in different countries.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Engineering skills, Mechanical orElectrical.
- Technical experience from electrical systems and mechanical dynamics.
- Coaching skills to develop the capabilities/potential of junior colleagues.
Benefits of the position
We offer a competitive salary and appropriate benefits package. Expat remuneration includes, local salary, transportation, accommodation, car, gasoline, phone, insurance, work permits, per diem.
The workplace is in the Mediterranean in a nice climate in a modern society.
Fixed-term employment period
9-12 months contract with the option to extend further up to 2 years. Up to 12 weeks of holiday per year.
We hold interviews on an ongoing basis, so send your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions, you can contact director Klaus Pedersen on +45 40 329 321 or via email@example.com.
Send us your CV here.